CUSTOMS, DUTIES AND TAXES
- All international orders may be subject to taxes and duties.
- We ship your package “Duty and Taxes” unpaid, and we do not calculate any local taxes or duties during checkout.
- Any fees that are due will be collected on delivery of the order.
- Any applicable customs, import and collection fees are the responsibility of the customer.
- Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package(s).
- Taxes and fees are based on many factors, including location, material, item value, etc. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be as customs policies vary widely from country to country.
- If your order does require any additional charges, they must be paid by the customer for the package to clear customs.
- In case a consignee does not have a valid commercial registration, shipment will return back to origin without any intimation.
- All products purchased from www.sanoor.store can be exchanged within 7 days only if:
- The item(s) is faulty, damaged or defective at the time of delivery.
- The item(s) does not match the original specifications of the product as stated on the website or our official page.
You must notify us within 7 days of delivery by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and calling at +92-300-0656333 in case you want to raise a dispute. Sanoor store looks at each dispute on a case-by-case basis and tries to be fair to both parties.
In case an item is found to be faulty or damaged, you will be required to email photographic evidence of the defective item at email@example.com or Whatsapp at +92-300-0656333. Only then, will we proceed with the exchange process. Upon approval from our team, you will send the package to our store through Courier. The delivery amount you endure, will be reimbursed to you through Easy Paisa.
Replacement on domestic orders will be sent once the defected/faulty/damaged item is received by Sanoor. Claims on all international orders will be dealt on a case-to-case basis.
Products/items purchased online can also be exchanged at any of our Sanoor Outlets, only if you notify us through the mediums mentioned above within 7 days. Our outlets have the authority to refuse any exchanges if the return process is not followed by the customer.
There are some cases where Sanoor will not accept any exchanges. These include, but are not limited to the following:
- Discounted products
- Exchange request is made outside the specified time frame (after 7 days)
- Product is damaged because of use
- Product has been tampered
- Anything is missing from the package including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies and accessories